Created in 2015 in Paris, Foodles provides a flexible and responsible alternative to B2B traditional foodservice catering. Fresh high-quality products are made available 24/7 in patented connected fridges and restocked every day by full-time delivery employees. The service enables companies to put CSR at the heart of their organisation and favours talent retention.
Foodles has raised 40M£ so far and is extending its activity to London to become the European leader for new gen B2B cafeterias! Thus, we are recruiting an A team to conquer British companies and reinvent the way Londoners eat at lunchtime.
We are currently working with an external engineering company for our Odoo related developments and are looking to internalize part of the development capacity as Odoo is becoming a critical part of our stack.
You will join our scale team whose goal is to improve Foodlers efficiency by automating tasks that can be automated and crafting efficient tools for tasks that can not be easily automated.
- Participate in the conception of the feature needed for Foodles to scale its operations using Odoo.
- Write code in our Odoo project, in OCA modules or in our Django backend to deliver the expected feature.
- Maintain high quality standard in our Odoo code base by writing maintenable code as well as functional and unit tests.
- Keep up with Odoo development related news and suggest general improvements for the code base or our tooling.
- Assist other Foodles developer in their Odoo related tasks and make sure they follow Odoo related best practices.
- Improve our Odoo related CI/CD pipeline (we currently deploy on Odoo.sh but are open to changing this part).
You are the right person for us if you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or equivalent degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Odoo development.
- You program in Python.
- You have good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL).
- You like to write simple code, correctly tested and that can be easily maintained by another developer.
- You speak English and French.
- You are autonomous and can take full responsibility on your projects from specification to deployment and monitoring.
- You communicate proactively and are comfortable with both verbal and written communication.
With equal skills, Foodles gives priority to disabled people and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation.
Why join our adventure?
- A dynamic and highly motivated team where you will gain autonomy and responsibilities
- Meals at a very low price (really low), every lunchtime
- 50% of your transportation costs reimbursed
- Superbly located and very accessible offices & the possibility to work in remote up to 4 days a week!
And many other advantages ;)