Created in 2015 in Paris, Foodles provides a flexible and responsible alternative to B2B traditional foodservice catering. Fresh high-quality products are made available 24/7 in patented connected fridges and restocked every day by full-time delivery employees. The service enables companies to put CSR at the heart of their organisation and favours talent retention.
Foodles has raised 40M£ so far and is extending its activity to London to become the European leader for new gen B2B cafeterias! Thus, we are recruiting an A team to conquer British companies and reinvent the way Londoners eat at lunchtime.
Foodles is a food solution for the corporate industry, we provide daily fresh food developed in our central kitchen in Wood Green
As a Commis, we expect from you to be a motivated individual with a passion for people, service and driven by excellent Cuisine, you will be working with experienced chef and learning from them.
You will be required to work from Sunday till Thursday 9am till 5pm.
- Working on all kitchens section
- Assisting Sous-chef and Exec chef
- Using fresh products on innovative concept of connected fridge
- Helping with deliveries
- Assisting with Stock rotation
- Contributing to maintaining Food and Safety standard
- Preparing meats and vegetables
You are the right person for us if you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a first similar experience in hospitality, in a restaurant or in a central kitchen
- You are autonomous, but also team player
- You master the health & safety and hygiene procedures
- You have good communication skills
- You are organised
- You know how to handle pressure
With equal skills, Foodles gives priority to disabled people and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation.
And last but nos least: you have a status that allows you to work in the UK.
Office in Wood Green - London