Created in 2015 in Paris, Foodles provides a flexible and responsible alternative to B2B traditional foodservice catering. Fresh high-quality products are made available 24/7 in patented connected fridges and restocked every day by full-time delivery employees. The service enables companies to put CSR at the heart of their organisation and favours talent retention.
Foodles has raised 40M£ so far and is extending its activity to London to become the European leader for new gen B2B cafeterias! Thus, we are recruiting an A team to conquer British companies and reinvent the way Londoners eat at lunchtime.
As our new Business Developer, you will join a Sales Team (3 people), and you will develop our revenue managing the whole sales cycle.
Your main activities will be the following:
- Targeting potential clients: hunting, networking
- Analyze the needs and relevant information about the prospects contacted
- Present the Foodles offer by phone
- Convince your contact to make a physical appointment with you
- During your customer lunches, discuss, meet expectations and make the final negotiation to close the deal!
- Launch your new client and ensure the commercial relationship
- Improve sales techniques by sharing best practices with the entire team
You are the right person for us if you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a first similar experience
- You love our concept, even before you try it
- You are a real team player
- You are convincing and persistent
- You must have the commercial fiber
- You take initiative
With equal skills, Foodles gives priority to disabled people and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation.
And last but nos least: you have a status that allows you to work in the UK.
Office in Wood Green - London
Hybrid remote job